Dr. S. Ram Reddy (principal)
1) Prof. Nina Narsimahan (HAS) 2) Prof. Monika Wagh (HAS)
Career Counseling committee aims at to guide and direct students to set their career goals and stimulate them to exercise their consistent endeavors to accomplish their career objectives. Keeping in view the competence, interests, and acquired knowledge of the students, it channels the young trainees to fetch lucrative specialized career. Various sessions are conducted to evaluate the students on the basis of their professional as well as interpersonal skills. Committee helps them to explore new knowledge and inculcate recent company attitudes among them as per the requirements of the global competitive world.
To keep students updated with the latest operational trends and career prospects.
Facilitate trainees to illustrate and expose themselves with confidence and buoyancy.
To acquaint them with numerous job opportunity.
To guide them for entrepreneurships.
Role and Responsibilities
- It is the duty of the committee members to conduct counseling sessions to evaluate the instructive as well as cognitive tendencies of the students. Students with disruptive approach towards their future should be given extra guidance. Such problems can be solved by taking the assistance of the parents of such students.
- Committee should be responsible enough to cater the need of bright students. It should help them to acquaint with new rising company as well as new working trends.
- Every student should be given the chance to expose his weaknesses and express himself/herself completely. A free and frank conversation is thus needed to peep through the personality of the student. Committee should be liable to create congenial environment for this.
- Any other duties the Director / Principal may assign.