The genesis of the Parent Interaction Committee lies in the belief that parents play a pivotal role in the occupational aspirations of their children. It is imperative to assist them in understanding the influence they exercise on the career development of their wards to enable them to provide constructive and knowledgeable advice.
To promote and arrange extracurricular activities to bring out the talents of students in the performing arts..
Role and Responsibilities
- The Cultural Committee shall be responsible for all intra and inter collegiate cultural events in the College.
- To plan and schedule cultural events for the academic year. (Tentative dates to be included in the academic calendar of the institute.)
- To prepare budget for all cultural events and take necessary steps for its approval.
- The Convener of the committee shall conduct a meeting of the committee to discuss and delegate task
- Procedure to organize cultural events:
- To prepare the Annual Budget for various cultural event
- To obtain formal permission from the College authorities to arrange program
- To decide the date, time and agenda of the program
- To inform members of staff and students about the event
- To arrange the venue and logistics (audio/video system, dais, podium etc).
- To invite the Chief Guest and other dignitaries
- To arrange mementos for guests and gifts/certificates for the participants
- The committee shall display on the Notice Board/Website information about festivals to be celebrate
- Events arranged for students in coordination with ‘Students Cultural Committee’ are
- Fresher’s Day
- Teachers’ Day
- Festival Celebrations
- Engineers Day
- National Science Day
- E. Farewell
- Utsav Cultural festival (Annual Day)
- The Cultural Committee shall also be responsible for organizing the following events
- FE Orientation Program
- Independence Day
- Republic Day
- Maharashtra Day
- Women’s Day
- Marathi Bhasha Divas
- Founder’s Day
- To prepare and maintain records of all cultural activities.
- Any other duties the Director / Principal may assign.