SLRTCE ‘s core team for NBA has organised a Three day Faculty Development Program from 6th to 8th January 2020. Dr Dhirendra Mishra was the resource person for this workshop. It started with inauguration held in seminar hall of SLRTCE. The first day session started in Lab 307 with presentation of Dr. Dhirendra Mishra who enlightened the participants with concepts of OBE, need of OBE and accreditation process. The rest two days workshop continued with the same pace.
Upon successful completion of this workshop participants were able to….
1. Define the need of Outcome based education and Accreditation
2. List out the basic parameters of OBE process
3. Distinguish among PEOs, POs & COs
4. Establish Correlation among PEO, PO, CO,GAs
5. Recognize the contribution of Extra and CO-Curricular activities in attainment of POs
6. Analyze the effectiveness of indirect assessment methods /rubrics used to measure PEO/PO/CO
7. Identify the scope of continuous improvement and to propose corrective measures
8. Correlate the Program specific criteria with program curriculum and faculty competency.
9. Assess all criteria of SAR.