SHREE L R TIWARI COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING Library Rules and Regulations
- Enter your name and sign in register kept at the entrance counter before entering library
- Show the books and other materials which are being taken out of the library to the staff at the entrance counter
- Using cellular phones and audio instruments with or without speaker or headphone is strictly prohibited in the library premises.
- Four books will be issued to the students for 07 days only. In the last page slip is pasted and stamped mentioning the due date and the fine will be charged Rs. 5per day per book from the due date till the book is returned to library.
- Members must satisfy themselves whether the books are in good condition, before they leave the counter. If any damage is noticed, the same must be immediately intimated. Otherwise they will be held responsible for any damage.
- Students should compulsorily carry their identity cards to the library.
- Library books are issuing on online barcode based circulation method, hence it informed to produce student ID cards for all library transaction. No transaction will be done without student ID card.
- User should maintain peace in the library and should not disturb other readers in the library. Smoking/eating /use of mobile phone/drinking/sleeping is strictly prohibited in the library premises.
- Newspapers, periodicals & reference books will not be issued from the library.
- Students are not permitted to sit in the library during their lecture and practical hours.
- In case of loss of books by borrower, the borrower is required either to replace the books lby a recent edition, if available or pay its cost ( current cost of the book.)
- Borrowing library card are not transferable.