PROGRAM EDUCATIONAL OUTCOMES (PEO)
PEO 1 – Graduates will enter and successfully engage in careers in Mechanical Engineering and other professions appropriate to their background, interests, and skills.
PEO 2 – Provide solution to application level problem of mechanical engineering using knowledge of basic science & fundamentals of engineering.
PEO 3 – Design mechanical system by using skills & knowledge of core competency along with allied engineering skill.
PEO 4 – Develop attitude or lifelong learning to make graduate adaptable to ever changing dynamic industrial & social environment.
PROGRAM SPECIFIC OUTCOMES (PSO)
PSO1: An ability to identify, analyze and solve engineering problems relating to mechanical systems together with allied engineering streams.
PSO2: The Mechanical Engineering Graduates will be able to Work in power plants and manufacturing industry in the sphere of operation and maintenance.
PSO3: The Mechanical Engineering Graduates will be able to function in software industry in the areas of Design and development of software tools such as AUTO CAD, Solid works, Ansys.
PSO4: An ability to build the nation, by imparting technological inputs and managerial skills to become Technocrats and Entrepreneurs, build the attitude of developing new concepts on emerging fields and pursuing advanced education.
- An ability to apply knowledge of mathematics, science and engineering.
- An ability to design and conduct experiments, as well as to analyse and interpret data.
- An ability to design a system, component or process to meet desired needs.
- An ability to function on multidisciplinary teams.
- An ability to identify, formulate, and solve engineering problems.
- An understanding of professional and ethical responsibility.
- An ability to communicate effectively.
- The broad education necessary to understand the impact of engineering solutions in a global and societal context.
- Recognition of the need for, and an ability to engage in life‐long learning.
Mapping of PEOs and POs: