Program Educational Objectives
- PEO1.Student Possess knowledge and skills in the field of Information technology for analyzing, designing and implementing complex engineering problems of any domain with creative approaches.
- PEO2.To apply scientific, engineering and networking methodologies using modern tools and techniques in the evaluation of information in the field of IT for Security, Society and innovation.
- PEO3.To equip students to recognize and understand the social, cultural, ethical, global and environmental responsibilities of the professional engineer, and the need for sustainable development.
- PEO4.To train student for research, entrepreneurship and higher studies in the field of Information Technology.
Program Specific Objectives
- PSO1.Demonstrate an ability to apply knowledge of Mathematics, Physics, chemistry, computing, analytical and designing skills using object oriented concepts and research domain to solve technical and real world problems.
- PSO2.Able to construct and analyze various embedded system using microcontrollers and many analog and digital circuits using variety of hardware and software components.
- PSO3.Pursue the knowledge for network, web design and security with different interfaces, Operating systems and components, current development in interconnected networks and solve real world problems in distributed environment by learning advanced internet based concepts. They will be able to work effectively in a team with powerful entrepreneurial approach.
- PSO4.Understand and analyze the principles, concepts and techniques of the complex queries, software engineering and testing approach to produce quality software for commercial environment integrated with database systems using huge amount of data and its analytics.
- PSO5.Improve the language skills, verbal communication skills, writing skills, group discussion, and global world culture, and personal development, ethical and professional responsibility and enhanced confidence level.
The graduates in Information Technology will:
- Demonstrate an ability to apply knowledge of Mathematics to solve technical and real world problems.
- Acquire the knowledge of tools used in industry for developing web application and design web pages that are interactive and responsive to user input
- Identify, analyze and solve problems using basic construct in computing and research domain.
- Understand ethical and professional responsibility and adherence to quality.
- Pursue the knowledge for network design with different interfaces and components, current development in wireless networks.
- Understand the need for security protocols in internet-based application and various issues related to program and web security
- Demonstrate knowledge on computer architecture, distributed system, open source technology, operating system, microcontroller and embedded systems.
- Understand complex queries and how databases are actually stored and accessed to implement full-fledged real life applications integrated with database systems.
- Understand principles, concepts, methods, and techniques of the software engineering and testing approach to produce quality software for commercial environment.
- Improve language skills, verbal communication skills, writing skills, group discussion, global world culture, personal development and to enhanced confidence level.
- Recognize the importance of professional skill development by pursuing postgraduate studies or preparer to face competitive examinations that offer challenging and rewarding careers in computing.
Mapping of PEOs and POs: