Program Educational Objectives
- To enable meaningful understanding of applied sciences fundamental to various branches of engineering, thus laying the foundation of each pupil’s career.
- To develop in the pupil, a mathematical approach and a scientific attitude towards problem solving, through engaging activities and practical sessions.
- To impart training in communication skills, professional ethics and management principles, necessary for the pupil’s career.
- To integrate other subjects in the teaching learning process that will ascertain a broader and deeper understanding of a concept.
- To cultivate habits of punctuality, sincerity and regularity in each pupil through democratic disciplinary methods.
- To foster healthy relations among pupils, parents and faculty members, all being an important part of the dynamic environment.
- Ability of the pupil to apply knowledge of mathematics, science and communications to technical problems and social situations.
- Presentation and discussion of latest technologies in various fields, which make use of the fundamentals of engineering.
- Skill in handling equipment in the laboratories and conducting meaningful experiments with conclusive results and data analysis.
- Choosing the right techniques to design, create and test a system with accuracy.
- Ability to ascertain feasibility and reliability of components specific to industrial and social development.
- Display of confidence in oral and written presentation through timely and meaningful interaction.
- Inculcation of ethical behaviour and social values, essential to professional growth.
- Excellence in academics, both theory and practice, with a steady and firm goal for higher studies.
- Regular attendance of lectures and practical sessions irrespective of other commitments.
- Recognition of the requirement of an ability to engage in lifelong learning.
- Development of healthy relations between parents, students and the department.
- Timely staff/PTA meets and counselling sessions/remedial teaching for pupils.
Mapping of PEOs and POs: