Program Educational Objectives
- PEO1: To produce Electronics & Telecommunication engineers, having strong theoretical foundation, good design experience and exposure to research and development.
- PEO2: To produce researcher who have clear thinking, articulation and interest to carry out theoretical and/or applied research resulting in significant advancement in the field of specialization.
- PEO3:o develop an ability to identify, formulate and solve electronics and telecommunication engineering problems in the latest technology.
- PEO4:To develop the ability among students to synthesize data and technical concepts from applications to product design.
Program Specific Outcomes(PSO):
At the end of the program, the graduate will demonstrate
- PSO1: Professional Skills: An ability to understand and associate the basic concepts and applications in the field of Electronics, Communication/networking, signal processing, microwave technology, embedded systems and semiconductor technology in the design of complex systems.
- PSO2: Problem- Solving skills: A capability to comprehend the technological advancements in the usage of modern design tools to analyze and design subsystems/processes for a variety of applications with cost effective and appropriate solutions.
- PSO3: Successful career and Social concern: an understanding of skills to communicate in both oral and written forms to have a successful career, demonstrating the practice of professional ethics and the concerns for societal and environmental wellbeing by solving real world problems.
Mapping of PEOs and POs: