Program Educational Objectives
- PEO1. To have successful career in various field of civil engineering with sound base of theory and practical valuable knowledge
- PEO2. To serve society with professional ethics and integrity. To excel in leadership qualities, exhibiting ethical attitude and good communication skills.
- PEO3. To pursue life-long learning including higher education, engage in professional development, research and entrepreneurship and adapt to emerging technologies.
- PO1. Apply knowledge of mathematics, sciences and engineering fundamentals to solve complex problems of Civil Engineering.
- PO2. Identify, formulate, research literature and analyse complex problems pertaining to Civil Engineering.
- PO3. Design solutions for complex Civil Engineering problems to meet the needs of the society with respect to sustainable development considerations.
- PO4. Design research experiments for acquisition/ generation, analysis and interpretation of data for Civil Engineering problems.
- PO5. Apply advanced tools, techniques and latest software’s to solve complex Civil Engineering problems.
- PO6. Shoulder responsibilities in context to societal, health, safety, legal & cultural issues consequent to Civil Engineering practices.
- PO7. Understand impact of infrastructure solutions on societal and environmental aspects in context of sustainable development.
- PO8. Apply ethical principles in Civil Engineering practices and professional responsibilities.
- PO9. Work independently or in a team as a member/ leader in multidisciplinary tasks.
- PO10. Communicate effectively and presentation with Civil Engineering professionals and society at large.
- PO11. Demonstrate knowledge of management principles and engineering techniques for effective project management.
- PO12. Recognise the need for, and have the preparation and ability to engage in independent and life-long learning in the broadest context of technological change