Shri L. R. Tiwari College of engineering was established in the year 2010 by a creative and dynamic visionary, Shri. Lallan Tiwari, with his strong will, commitment, strength, determination and strategic support of Shri Rahul Tiwari. Our institute has developed from its humble beginning into a mammoth entity. The mission of institute is enlightened by the magnanimous mathematician, educationist and social reformer, RAHUL EDUCATION gave the highest contribution by rendering educational services from pre-primary stage to the higher levels of professional education. With as many as more than 100 different educational institutions under its fold, it is one of the largest organizations devoted to uplifting the masses by providing education to all.
Our Alumni are very successful and well placed in the corporate world. Our first alumni meet was happened on 20 th December 2014 .and we got tremendous response and love from our alumni..SLRTCE strives hard to foster the bond with its alumni. Alumni meet is organized every year in the month of December to assemble former students under one roof. We appreciate their presence and the love for the college and their valuable suggestions are always accepted.
- To facilitate and encourage alumni to contribute towards improvement of infrastructure for all round development of the current students of SLRTCE, Mira road, Mumbai.
- To help students of the SLRTCE to develop an all round personality.
- To recognize academic, professional and other achievements of the alumni and the students, and to institute suitable awards for them
- To work for promotion and dissemination of useful knowledge and advancement of any form of art, culture and philosophy
- To promote literacy, cultural and other social activities by awareness programs, as adult education classes, lectures, essay competitions, exhibitions, symposiums, cultural programs, press conferences and seminars.
- To extend the help to the students of SLRTCE, Mira road for placement and industrial training.
- To act as a bridge between college and the industries for interaction on new developments in different disciplines of engineering.
- To assist the college to promote R & D activities, testing and consultancy.
- To extend financial help to economically backward and deserving students in the form of scholarship for UG, PG and higher studies abroad.
- To encourage the students from this college by awarding prizes to meritorious students showing bright performance in the field of education, sports and cultural.
- To enrich the central library by donating books and also by subscribing journals in the field of engineering and technology.
- To extend every possible help to the college authorities for overall progress of the institution.
- To organize programs on personality development, interview technique and leadership development, education in health science, yoga, literature, sports etc.