SHREE L.R. TIWARI COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING
(Linguistic Minority – Hindi Speaking Institute)
Kanakia Park, Mira Road (East), Dist. Thane 401 107
(Approved by AICTE & D.T.E. Govt. of Maharashtra) & Affiliated to the University of Mumbai)
DTE Code: EN 3423
ADMISSION NOTIFICATION – ACADEMIC YEAR 2019-20
FIRST YEAR ENGINERING COURSES
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for admission in Institute Level Seats and the Seats remaining vacant after CAP Rounds conducted by the Competent Authority for the First Year B. E. Degree Courses in following branches:
|Branches||Sanctioned Intake||Institute Level Seats||Vacant Seats after CAP Rounds|
|Mechanical Engineering||60||12||Vacant Seats will be known after completion of CAP Rounds conducted by the Competent Authority (Commissioner, State CET-Cell M.S.).|
|Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering||60||12|
- Eligibility: As prescribed by Govt. of Maharashtra’s State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra State, Mumbai as Competent Authority published in its Information Brochure for Academic Year 2019-20.
- Admissions will be on the basis of Inter-se merit of the candidates who have applied to the Institute in the prescribed form within due date and also on the basis of rules published and prescribed by the Govt. of Maharashtra, the Commissioner, State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra State, Mumbai for admissions to First Year of Under Graduate Courses for A.Y. 2019-20.
- Filling and submission of Application form at College Admin Office: 7th June 2019.
- Submission and verification of Application Form and documents in person at College: From 17th June 2019 to 4th July 2019 between 10.00 am to 4.30 pm along with Application Form and Profile fee of Rs.1500/-.
- For further details of Schedule of Admission process please visit College website and Notice Board in College in person.
Contact Office: Tel No. 022-28120144/ 022-28120145
Web site: www.slrtce.in PRINCIPAL