Name of the Chair
- To get into the organization of managing, updating, correcting, and reporting the organization’saccounts.
- To prepare claims, and other accounting records.
- To analyze and interpret accounting data and make recommendations and reports.
- To perform internal audit of accounting systems and procedures.
- To compute and estimate the effect of proposed changes in operating programs or accounting operations.
- To prepare monthly data; prepare monthly operating statement from accounts of departments.
- To provide advice and assistance to departmental and campus administrators.