Anil Kumar Chaturvedi
DESIGNATION: TRAINING AND PLACEMENT OFFICER
DEPARTMENT: TRAINING AND PLACEMENT CELL
Exp.: 10 yrs.
EMAIL ID: email@example.com
CONTACT NO.: 02265142376/65295732
Welcome to Training & Placement Cell at Shree L.R. Tiwari Engineering College. Training and Placement is a vital department in the college and is constantly striving to provide assistance to the students in their efforts to probe for the employment. It also caters needs of various organizations to conduct the interviews. It plays an important role in counselling and guiding the students for their successful career placement. It arranges various technical and soft skills programs which augments the skills and increases the confidence of the students when facing the various tests and interviews conducted by the companies and to meet companies’ expectations. The Training and Placement Cell takes pride in offering student services like consultation on a wide range of issues such as employment, career planning, opportunities etc. thereby preparing students effectively for their career to make them competent
Training and Placement Cell operates year round to facilitate contacts between graduates and Industry
The placement process has following elements.
- Pre-Placement Talks
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Test
- Personal Interviews
- Selection of Candidates
- Offer Letter distributions
- Acceptance of the offer
- To mould the students by providing training to meet corporate expectation and requirements.
- To probe for employment for all students.
- To create confidence in the students and develop right attitude.
- Organize technical and non-technical programs for the students.
- Invite professional trainers to provide technical and soft skills training.
- Take feedback from the companies coming for placement.
- Arrange Training programs for soft skills and for interview facing skills for the students using institutional and external expertise.
- Invite reputed industries & organizations in the campus of the institute for the placement of students.
- Arrange Industrial visits and seminars for students to provide them practical scenario.